HKS is a team of more than 1,400 architects, interior designers, urban designers, scientists, artists, anthropologists and other professionals working together across industries and across the globe to create places that delight, heal and stimulate peak performance. We have nurtured a culture of extraordinary people with curious and creative minds who are passionate about delivering elegant solutions that solve our clients’ challenges. Our research teams dig deep to discover processes and ideas that improve outcomes--then they share them freely for everyone’s benefit. In all we do, we are mindful of the fragility of all life and of the planet.
Our Orlando office is seeking an Intern Architect to join the team. *THE ROLE OF INTERN ARCHITECT IS FOR CANDIDATES WHO HAVE ALREADY GRADUATED AND NOT CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN SCHOOL AT THE TIME THEY START WITH HKS.
- Under close supervision modifies documents and drawings with detailed instructions regarding tasks and expected results.
- Performs elementary architectural assignments and works from designs of others.
- Performs elementary design computations.
- Professional degree from an accredited program preferred.
- Entry level Intern on the path to Architectural Registration typically with no experience.
- Knowledgeable of BIM and CAD plus other drafting and presentation tools.
HKS is an EEO/AA Employer: M/F/Disabled/Veteran